March 20, 2013

Day Thirteen

Today I started by reviewing my conceptual design and making some very minor changes. After that I started working on the binder idea. I brainstormed how it could look and different ways it could function. I decided that I am going to organize it chronologically and have each step be explained by using the process the City of Durango used in regards to the Cameron and Stark property. After I completed a section I looked to see if any images accompanied it or would help to explain the concept. I printed a few images but had a majority already. After I worked on a few sections that did not require images I decided to print out my final designs. This took longer than I expected because I forgot that I needed to format the images to sizes that would fit in the binder. After that was finished I returned to working on the written aspect of the binder. I am going to review the written pieces tonight and make the changes that are needed.


Final Design

Final Design Blow Up South West Corner
Tomorrow I am going to have Kevin check over the binder to insure that everything I have said reflects what the City actually did. After I get the go ahead or make changes I am going to print out the written pieces and my binder will be complete. I will then go over it and make sure nothing else could be added to improve it. That afternoon I believe that I am going to go home and finish working on the tri fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment