March 21, 2013

Day Fourteen, Thank Yous, Goodbyes, Handshakes and Hugs

Today was my last day in the office but a busy day all the same. I started off by asking Kevin some questions in regard to the development plan and then finished the 1st draft of my binder. I submitted that draft to Kevin who reviewed it to make sure it was an accurate representation of the process. While Kevin was critiquing my binder I worked on printing the images and text that I needed for the tri fold poster. The poster, I decided, would be more image based and was intended to draw people in and give them a broad idea of what I did. The binder than contains more of the research and my process for creating the conceptual design. After I had finished the final edits to my binder and had printed the images I needed it was time to say goodbye. This experience was incredibly beneficial and I am so pleased that I was given these opportunity’s to learn and to grow over these past three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment